If you’re thinking about studying occupational therapy, there are plenty of schools that can help you get started. Many community colleges, universities, and colleges have programs for aspiring occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants. These programs vary, offering associate degrees, entry-level master’s programs, and even doctoral programs. Use the American Council of Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) for a directory of accredited OT programs in the United States to find the right one for you.