Yes, occupational therapy is a field of study that you can major in at many community colleges and universities. To become an occupational therapist, you typically need to earn a bachelor’s degree in a related field like psychology, biology, or kinesiology and then complete a master’s or doctoral program in occupational therapy. If you’re interested in becoming an occupational therapy assistant, you can earn an associate’s degree in occupational therapy, and many community colleges offer these programs.